Our Lady of Fatima Villa senior care community welcomes residents of all faiths. Although our community has its roots in Catholicism, we respect the diverse faiths of both our residents and staff.
We are proud to offer several levels of short- and long-term care:
Rehabilitation Services, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Respite Care.
What Sets Us Apart from Other Communities
- Five-star rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid in the Nursing Home category
- 2013 Best Nursing Homes ranking from U.S. News and World Report
- Our 60+ year history of quality care
- The compassionate tradition of the Dominican Sisters
- Our beautiful campus, located in the Village of Saratoga
- The mild climate and beauty of the Santa Clara Valley
- Our size – large enough to provide personal space yet small enough to create an intimate, home-like atmosphere
- Our staff, recognized for dedication and competence
- Financial stability and high employee retention
- Our faith-based mission to provide outstanding senior care
- Our delicious meal service
- A high level of community involvement
Our Lady of Fatima Villa was founded in 1947 and sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of St. Catherine of Siena. Our mission is based on providing quality, compassionate care for seniors.
Learn more about our history, mission and values.