Donations and Planned Giving
Our Lady of Fatima Villa Foundation – A Mission Worthy of Your Support
Our Lady of Fatima Villa Foundation was established to raise funds for the support, building and capital improvements necessary to maintain a high standard of care for residents and patients of Our Lady of Fatima Villa. We are proud to have been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the “Top Nursing Homes in the U.S.” for three consecutive years. We have also received a 5-Star Rating from the Federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Donations from families, residents and friends of Our Lady of Fatima Villa make it possible to provide and maintain the level of care that makes Our Lady of Fatima Villa special. We sincerely appreciate your support and thank you for considering giving a gift.
Anyone can give to The Foundation. Gifts are never too big or too small and come in many forms:
- Bequests – Through a will or other form of estate plan, a deferred gift can express an appreciation beyond current means.
- Beneficiary – Designating The Foundation as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, will, annuity or retirement plan is a way your gift can go beyond your lifetime.
- Cash – Cash gifts can be made now or through an annual pledge.
- Charitable trust – Various trusts can be used to extend the value to both the donor and The Foundation.
- Credit cards – Charges can be authorized as a one-time gift or for periodic payments over a pledge period.
- Honorariums – Gifts are often given in honor of a living friend or family member who has touched your life.
- Memorials – Many list The Foundation as the recipient of memorials after the death of a loved one.
- Property – This can include a gift of securities, insurance policies and real estate.
- Securities – Stocks, bonds and mutual funds can be donated.
As a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, gifts to Our Lady of Fatima Villa Foundation can provide many tax-saving opportunities. Because tax planning and tax laws are complicated, we suggest that you speak with your tax advisor. The Foundation’s FEIN # is 77-0536465.
If you would like more information on The Foundation, please contact us.